How to choose the best holiday let company
If you are thinking of letting out your holiday home, it is important you find the right agency to do the job for you. With the recent UK staycation boom, there is plenty of opportunity for your holiday let to become a successful stream of income. Read our helpful guide to find out the type of things you need to consider when finding your next letting agent.
What does a holiday letting company do?
If you want to make your holiday home a serious business, it’s a good idea to consider hiring a letting agency. They will advertise your property, manage your bookings, conduct any admin, facilitate key collection and handle all the other aspects that comes with running a holiday home – making your experience hassle free.
Holiday letting agency fees
Renting out your holiday property and taking on extra responsibilities can be quite daunting – which is where a holiday let agency will alleviate these duties for a small fee. These companies will usually take a percentage for each booking in exchange for their services. You may only be charged fees such as:
- Commission rates
- Annual fees
- Setup fees
Commission rates mat vary between 15%-25% depending on the extent of the services they provide. When choosing your let agency, it is best to go with a company that will maximise your holiday rental income. Here at Seven Living, our services can be tailored to your specific needs, offering varied prices for your individual property management requirements.
Holiday let with Seven Living
Our services can offer operational efficiency whilst increasing your profits. We handle all the time-consuming processes, so you don’t have to:
- Listings – we help your property get noticed by offering professional photography and search engine optimisation (digital marketing) for your property.
- Pricing – our expert knowledge helps you set the perfect price for your property.
- Guest management – we offer a strict screening of guests using both offline and online checks.
- Cleaning – professional cleaning service that is on par with hotel standards.
- Maintenance – we ensure regular photographic reports from our on-call professionals,
These are just some of the services we offer when you let with us. Seven Living can also offer you a myriad of perks, such as:
- We advertise to a range of guests from business travellers to tourists – maximising your potential profit
- We work with industry giants such as Airbnb, TripAdvisor, and Rightmove – to name a few
- 100% regulatory compliance
- We operate in 15 UK cities